Saturday, June 30, 2012

Week 3 Results

Gosh, I didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted.  I guess I didn't have too much going on - nothing new in my world!  Still eating lots of healthy foods and have not had one cake, cookie, or sweet treat, and haven't ventured out to try a new recipe in awhile.  However I have one planned for tonight, so if all goes well and it is delicious, I will for sure tell you about it.  And still working out with Shaun T. each morning.  Just 3 weeks left of Insanity for me!  I might have to reward myself with a nice pedicure or something when that happens...as for my day-to-day happenings, the kiddos and I are just playing lots, going to the park, the pools, etc.  We sure love summer!


Ok, so this morning was the completion of my third week.  It feels like a lifetime ago that I began this.  Has it really only been three weeks?  My healthy eating choices just feel like second nature to me.  I don't even think about it anymore, I just do it.  And I wake up each morning and don't even have to try to talk myself into working out, I just do it.  Can this really be a lifestyle change that I stick with and live with for good?  I'm thinking so!


So you wanna know my weigh-in results?  Two more pounds lost and four more inches overall!  Woohoo!  For those of you that aren't stellar mathematicians like me, or who haven't ready some of my previous results post, I'll do the math for you:


Week one 6 lbs. lost + Week two 1 lb. lost + Week three 2 lbs. lost = 9 TOTAL POUNDS 

!!!


I don't think I posted about my measurements after week one.  I didn't measure week two, but did today.  A total of about 10 inches gone overall!  And I'm definitely starting to notice a difference.  I put on a smaller size bra the other day and it FIT!  (Sorry if that is TMI for you...) 



I'm sticking with it, and thank YOU all for sticking with ME!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jamie! I am so proud of how far you have made it and that you are sticking with it! It really does become second nature after awhile! Next time I see you, I am not even going to recognize you!

    ReplyDelete