Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nothing new

Are you bored with me yet?  Nothing new to report.  Worked out, ate healthy, that's about it.  Feeling good and ready to keep going!  I'll share with you my dinner tonight.  Awhile back I found this Asian Stir Fry mix at Sam's club.  A giant bag of frozen veggies that comes with a sauce packet.  I heat the veggies in my wok, put the sauce packet on top, and add chicken.  Serve with brown rice, and it's one of my go-to meals.  Easy to make and good for you - one serving (one whole cup!) of veggies with the sauce only has 50 calories!  




 We've been doing a lot of dancing this week.  By "we" I mean Leah.  She had her first dance camp, and she LOVED it!  They danced, at snacks, and worked on a secret craft all week.  Turns out they were making tutus and crowns, which they wore on the last day for their zumba lesson!  SO CUTE!  Here are a few pictures of her week at camp.









No comments:

Post a Comment