Saturday, July 14, 2012

week 5 results

Another pound gone and feeng good! I changed up my workout some this week and veered away from the Insanity. This second half is HARD and almost an hour long each. I was feeling DEAD by the end of that hour and most of the time couldn't even finish the hour because it hurt so bad! I'll get back into it. So instead I did a few days of jillian Michael's ripped in 30 and a few days running. I ran a new route this week. The first time I ran it I finished in exactly 30 minutes. I knew I was kind of taking it slow. The next time I ran that same route I finished in 26 minutes! I felt really good about that! I feel like I am starting to figure out more what my body needs. If I go too many days without limited carbs, the weight loss starts to slow up. I've also figured out that my body goes into starvation mode quite quickly. If I eat too few calories even just one day, I hold on to the little calories I've eaten and lose nothing. It's refreshing to realize these things now that I am paying attention! Still no computer but hopefully that will change next week. Then I can get back into more interesting posts! Take care my friends and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment