Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Losing momentum

I desperately need a computer back. I need to get back to regularly blogging. I feel as if I am losing momentum and losing my support from you, my loyal followers. Letting the blog world know what is going on in my daily life makes me feel like I am being held accountable. And I need that. That computer purchase needs to happen immediately! Just make make that purchase tonight... I've had a busy last week. We spent most of our days preparing for Leahh 's TWO birthday parties. With all that party planning came a lack of meal planning. Which led to poor food choices, mindless snacking on more than one occasion, and a piece of birthday cake...or two. The workouts held strong but my choices in food were less than stellar. I feel as if I am in a rut with meals. I'm running out of ideas and nothing sounds appetizing. Except for sugar and grease and carbs. How gross is that? Yuck. All diet disasters that's for sure. I do feel as if I'm living in reality and know that such is life. I'm gonna have days where I cave in to my cravings. Not every day is going to be perfect. And that's ok. A bad day or two is not going to sabatoge all of my efforts. Because I wont let it. I'm still continuing on this journey and going to try my best, bad days and all. I've stayed pretty steady at a 12 to 14 pound loss the past 2 weeks or so. It fluctuates from day to day. I'm feeling great about that! I'd love it if you would leave me a comment or send me a message and let me know that you are still following. And if you have a healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack option to share that is one of your favorites, I'd love to hear that too! Here's to a better day tomorrow and a promise to get a new computer so I can blog more regularly!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite "guilty" healthy meals are Greek-inspired. I get the cheese from feta (which has half the calories of regular cheddar-style cheeses) and salt from kalamata olives, plus TONS of tasty veggies. I could eat a greek chicken salad or pita every flippin' day.

    You can do it girl! A bad day will not ruin all you've worked for. I literally drank my weight in beer this weekend--back to on Monday!

    ReplyDelete